Entries must be submitted by Friday January 31st, 2020 at midnight!
The Warmth From the Heart Foundation gives charitably to families in the greater Pekin/Peoria area. Our goal is to outfit the homes of the neediest families in the area with a new furnace. Homes with faulty or otherwise dangerous heating systems pose serious health risks and could even prove fatal if not replaced.
The Warmth From The Heart Foundation has developed an exciting program to meet this desperate need. Members of the community can nominate a needy family for the gift of a safe and efficient heating system. Warmth From The Heart Foundation has applied with the state of Illinois for a non-profit status. The needs of the community are of utmost importance to Warmth From The Heart Foundation and we strive to achieve the goal of safe heating systems in the homes of every family in the are and eventually the country. Every journey starts with a single step and ours started in 2001 with a single furnace give-away, but the need continues to grow. We have organized to inform our friends and neighbors of the serious dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning and other indoor air quality concerns. These potentially life threatening issues are ever present in communities across the country and the world. Warmth From The Heart Foundation is pioneering the next level of helping our most needy local citizens and their families stay safe and warm this winter.
Rules & Regulations
- Entries must be submitted by 1/31/2020
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Employees of TroubleFree Inc. and the immediate family members of each are not eligible.
- Contest entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of the contest commissioners, which are final on all matters pertaining to the contest.
- Entrants further grant to WEEK INC TV the right to use and publish their proper name and state online and in print, or any other media, in connection with the Contest.
- TroubleFree Inc. reserves the right to use any and all information related to the Contest, including information on contestants obtained through the contest, for marketing purposes or any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
- Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted materials, trademarks or any other intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
- Each winner, by acceptance of the prize, agrees to release all Sponsors, and their parent and subsidiary companies, their officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, and advertising agencies from all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of the prize.
- TroubleFree Inc. is not responsible for Internet crashes or slowdowns caused by network congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, phone line failures, electrical outages, natural disasters or acts of man or God.
- All results posted are unofficial until winners respond to notification.
- Each winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes.
- This contest is not intended for gambling. If it is determined that a contestant is using the contest for gambling purposes they will be disqualified and reported to authorities.
- TroubleFree Inc. reserves the right to change the rules at any time.