Trouble-Free Plumbing is proud to offer you water softeners by Sterling.
Sterling Water Treatment Water Softeners
Sterling offers various types of residential water softeners, which include: non-electric, mechanical time clock, mechanical meter initiated, electronic meter, and twin tank alternating systems.
IM Series water softeners from Sterling bring system performance and ease of service to a new level.
- Modular Design. Provides quick serving of the control.No bolts or screws means most repairs can be done without tools.
- Adjustable Regeneration Cycle Sequences. Programming can be adjusted to handle your exactwater conditions.
- Push-button Simplicity. All settings and information retrievable at your fingertips.
- Adjustable Regeneration Cycle Durations. Allow the flexibility to maximize salt efficiency and conserve water usage.
- Vortex Backwash System. Scrubs iron and turbidity from the resin bed with each regeneration.
- Non-corrosive Construction. All components are made of fiberglass, stainless steel or similar materials to provide years of service without rust or corrosion.
- Hefty Brine Tank. Large, 300 lb. capacity tank reduces the frequency of salt refill. Salt support platform keeps the salt dry and stops “mushing.” Safety brine valve prevents overflow of salt brine.
- Full Flow Bypass Valve. Easy to use, two handle valve allows you to water the garden or yard with raw water.
- Large porting prevents pressure drop
Download the Sterling IM-Series Brochure
OXY3™ Series — Iron Reduction System
- Reduces Staining.
- Eliminates Odors.
- Brighter Laundry.
- Protects Plumbing.
- No Chemicals. A chemical regenerant is not required.
- No In-Line Venturi to Plug or Adjust.
- No Air Compressor. The noise and expense of compressors are eliminated.
- No Air Release Valve Required.
- Less Maintenance. The only maintenance required is the occasional replenishment of media if the raw water pH is below 7. An easy to use
fill port is provided.
- Rugged Mechanical Piston Valve. No solenoids or flapper valves to stick.
- Full Flow Bypass Valve. Simple to use valve allows you to bypass the unit for lawn sprinkling or during filter maintenance.
Housetron Water Softener Alternative
With water softeners being banned around the country as a result of their damaging effects on the environment, Fluid Dynamics offers its’ environmentally friendly and easy to install water softener alternative. With over 400,000 units installed world-wide the Housetron prevents scale build up and hard water stains when installed on new systems and gradually removes scale from previously untreated older systems ( this process is gradual and it may take up to several months to de-scale a previously untreated system ). The Housetron is a proven water softener alternative.
Housetron with cut away showing its catalytic core
- No detrimental effect on drinking water unlike salt utilizing conventional water softeners
- As the Housetron replaces existing water softeners all the running costs and inconveniences associated with the use of conventional water softeners is eliminated. No more salt carrying, water waste and no more damage to the environment.
- You can fit and forget the Housetron as the Fluid Dynamics solution is completely maintenance free requiring no chemicals, electricity or salt.
- With no backwashing required a continual water supply is assured.
- Compatible with any pipework material, the easy installation can be carried out either, by a DIY enthusiast or, a plumber. Installation involves replacing a small section of pipe with the Fluid Dynamics Housetron and typically takes under 30 minutes.
How it Works
Water is subjected to a turbulent interaction as it passes over a catalytic core made of a special alloy. This causes a catalytic conversion to take place. Calcium carbonate is placed into suspension in an Aragonite state that cannot deposit as a scale.
View More Information
For more information use the online contact form or call us at (309) 347-5309.